Air Conditioning Repair
Get our service and Stay Safe
Get an Estimate from our Experts Now!
Need Quick Help to Fix AC?
The last thing you need on a sizzling summer evening is for your air conditioning system to quit working! If your Air Conditioning system kicks the can and you need a quick repair call Advanced Air Care Solutions.
Regular Air Conditioner Problems
At Advanced Air Care Solutions, we’ve seen it all. We’re as often as possible called because:
- The Air Conditioning system won’t turn on.
- Weird noises or vibrating happen at startup or during working.
- Warm air leaves the supply registers.
- The unit murmurs, yet the fan doesn’t turn on.
- The fan runs, yet the blower isn’t working.
- Water is pooling around the Air Conditioning system.
If you know your cooling unit requires emergency service, Call Advanced Air Care Solutions now.
Why Is My AC Not Working?
- The indications above are effectively recognizable, yet shouldn’t something be said about the basic issue? We’ve accumulated the best seven reasons we’re called for Air Conditioner Repair.
- There’s no power to the Air Conditioner system. This could be because of defective wiring, a stumbled breaker or an overheated AC that has stopped itself. An air conditioner fix expert can fix the wiring, reset the electrical switch, and ensure no vegetation is blocking airflow to the outside unit.
- The fan belt is worn out. A screeching sound is cause for worry since it could demonstrate the fan belt is wearing out. If it snaps before an AC fix specialist replaces it, the maintenance could wind up being unmistakably more costly.
- There is a refrigerant leak. Murmuring is an obvious sound that the refrigerant is spilling. This reduces proficiency and is terrible for the environment. A trained Advanced Air Care Solutions expert won’t just energize the AC framework yet also replace tubing to prevent the leak from persisting.
- The evaporator coil is frozen. Consistent activity around evening time, a low refrigerant level, poor circulation, and different causes can bring about a frozen evaporator coil. This causes the air leaving supply registers to feel warm. Turn off the Air Conditioning system and contact an expert to make the important fixes to prevent a frozen coil later on.
- The fan engine is defective. This can prevent air circulation in your home. A professional might fix the engine, or a replacement could be vital.
- The compressor is defective. The fan runs, yet the air feels warm because the blower isn’t working. The compressor is quite possibly the costly segment of the air conditioner. Talk with your Advanced Air Care Solution professional about whether a replacement is savvy or the repair can be done.
- The condensate channel is blocked. Algae growth, dirt, insects’ nests, and other garbage can stop up the condensate drain after some time, leading to water harm. An Air Conditioning repair expert can flush the framework and apply an algaecide to help prevent future obstructs.
At the point when the indoor temperature is rising and your Air Conditioner isn’t cutting it, you need a quick, professional Air Conditioning system replacement.
On Time Service
Get 10% OFF on your second Service
Advanced Air Care Solutions
Advanced Air Care Solutions
3232 Cahaba Heights Rd, Suite 101
Vestavia, AL 35243
Monday–Saturday: 8am – 5pm